Alignment: Villain Support
- Select a Villain at night to drive them away from danger.
- If your target would have died or caught in the act as a result of their choice you will cancel their action.
- You may drive a Villain away 3 times.
- You must destroy all heroes and psychos.
"Caught" means caught by visiting.
- Ex: You will save somebody if a Chaperone or Witness would have seen them.
- Ex: You will not save somebody if a Nerd, Counselor, or Priest checked them.
"Died" means died because of something that happened because they visited somebody.
- Ex: You will save somebody visiting a Loner on alert or attacking a player protected by a Jock.
- Ex: You will not save somebody if they are directly attacked by a Psycho, such as a Slasher.
Counselor: Your target is suspicious!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.