Alignment: Outcast manipulation
- Select a player during the day to publicly call for their death.
- The targeted player cannot be selected by protective roles that night.
- If no one kills your target, you must wait two nights before trying again.
- Get someone killed on the night you call for their death.
- An Ex may not threaten anybody on Day One.
- An Ex will lose if their threatened player dies by sacrifice or is elected.
- A threatened player who already had the Babysitter's immunity will retain it (unless the Babysitter gives it to another player).
- A threatened player may be saved by a Park Ranger, Bouncer, Chauffeur, and Sawbones.
Counselor:Your target is not suspicious.
Nerd:Your target has an unhealthy need for companionship. They must be a Cat Lady, an Ex, a Collector
or the gamemaster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.