Alignment: Psycho Indirect
- Choose one player to gas each night.
- Players you gas you will die two nights after the gassing. Your gas will kill quicker as less players are alive.
- Your attacks do not count as a visit.
- If you are gassed, you may remove it by not doing anything for one night.
- You are immune from most forms of murder at night
- You must kill them all.
- The time gassed players live after being gassed depends on the amount of living players as listed below:
- If 1-5 players are alive gassed players will die immediately
- If 6-10 players are alive gassed players will die the first night after they are gassed
- If 11-15 players are alive gassed players will die the second night after they are gassed
- Despite a Gasser's attacks not counting as visits, a Lifeguard, a Park Ranger, a Sawbones, a Researcher, or Good Twin/Evil Twin can save a player from dying from gas on the night they are to die (not necessarily the night they are initially gassed).
- If a Gasser dies, the effects of their gas on all living gassed players will disappear.
Counselor: Your target is acting psychotic!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.